website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    REMEMBERING MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS



    Now, this is real. When I came up to create this blog, I only wanted to share the realities of what seems to be but is not. It's because I'm a fan of magic and illusions.

    But for this post, I want to share the events and happenings that transpired during my high school days, as rememebered by my batchmates especially Nilo. Here is the link to this wonderful website.

    I hope you'll enjoy and smile as you scan through the pages. It's full of high school stuff, only our batch wickedly did. There are also native Tanjay jokes and scenarios only a handful can comprehend.

    We will be having a reunion this December 29, 2005 hence the website was created...

    Enjoy...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home