website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Monday, March 20, 2006

    What Should Be The Title?

    At last, I can now continue with blogging. I was in hibernation for over a month. I had a busy schedule, problems at work overwhelmed me.

    Well, this is life, working at its best. I consider life as a challenge. It creates problems. It provides solutions and other alternative choices. The choices that we make and the decisions that we take when confronted with problems are products of the last heat that hit us.
    I realized that life is always a challenge because there are so many things that is still left untouched by each of us, individually. Some things are already been experienced by others yet many are still in limbo when confronted with the same. And this goes round and round. If we consider a task solved, another mystery unfolds. If we let moments pass by and left a problem out in the cold, still another games enters. And then it complicates matters.
    Life's experiences and difficulties are layered. One layer is the faith, family, another, friends and acquaintances, work and leisure. At least for me, this is the sequence. But we cannot really distinguish one from the other or can we?
    This layering of priorities has an overlap difficult to establish. Establishing the real boundaries is like eating wherein you separate the rice and viand, drinking coffee with coffee first followed by creamer and then sugar. It doesn't make sense. I am in quandary for some time on how to create the line distinguising it.
    Now, I realized, the line does not exist. The layers are not layers at all. The layers are just pigments of imagination. The mixture of faith, family friends, etc. is life. The importance that we consider with each of them is only based on a certain situation at hand. There are times when you value family first, but then again other time we consider work to be the driving force behind us, still there are always times when we want to heed our faith no matter what.
    This is what life interesting. Interesting on the note that we cannot predict our own behaviour. As I write this, my first notion is just on the problem I got. But then again, after a few minutes of pondering and striking the keyboard, it comes to this. We may have plans for the next minute or so at the very least, but we cannot really tell if we can really do it without passing thru some process which may have some alternative routes. It's like shopping, what is listed is usually only a part of what is being actually bought.
    But what really drives us all? There must be something behind all that we do. And it should be universal, meaning, it should be accepatble and applicable to all mankind. Something that is really worth our thinking and our time.
    I got inspired on this when I read the Purpose-Driven Life by Warren. I think it will change my outlook in life. I'm still not through though but I hope I can find answers. Can it? Or I'm just doing my usual self of focusing my attention on something I believe and then realize later that it's not worth it. I hope not. I'm praying.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home