website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Tuesday, December 06, 2005

    AN OPEN LETTER

    Here is a letter from a friend who is always there for me. Though, at times, I feel I neglected him...


    Hello My Friend:


    As you well know, we are getting closer to my birthday. Every year there is a celebration in my honor and I know that this year, again many people will be shopping for gifts, there'll be many radio announcements, TV commercials, and in every part of the world everyone will be it will be my birthday soon.

    It is really very nice to know, that at least once a year, people think of me, but some seems to not know the reason for the celebration. They have lots of fun, usually the dinner table is full of delicious food, pastries, fruits, assorted nuts and chocolates. The decorations are exquisite and there are many beautifully wrapped gifts. But, they forget to send me an invitation. And then a big fat man all dressed in red wearing a long white beard entered the room yelling Ho-Ho-Ho! He sat on the sofa and all the children ran to him, saying: "Santa Claus, Santa Claus" as if the party is in his honor!

    At midnight all the people began to hug each other; I extended my arms waiting for someone to hug me but no-one hugged me. Suddenly they all began to share gifts. When all had been opened, I looked to see if, maybe, there was one for me. I then understood that I was unwanted at that party and quietly left.

    Every year it gets worse. People only remember the gifts, the parties, to eat and drink, and nobody remembers me. I would like this Christmas that you allow me to enter into your life. I would like that
    you recognize the fact that almost two thousand years ago I came to this world to give my life for you, on the cross, to save you. Today, I only want that you believe this with all your heart.

    I want to share something with you. Today I am sending out many invitations and there is an
    invitation for you. I want to know if you wish to attend and I will make a reservation for you and write your name with golden letters in my great guest book. Only those on the guest list will be invited to the party. Be prepared because when all is ready you will be part of my great party.

    See you soon. I Love you!

    Jesus




    Ihope, like me, you are taking this wholeheartedly...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home