website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Monday, November 28, 2005

    THE KIDS AND THE FUTURE









    Isle, Ark and cousin Mykmyk...














    Si Kulot - bag-ong gupit...















    Si Ark nga maldito...








    I can't help but imagine what these kids would look like after twenty more years...
    And how would I look like then...

    Probably they'll be tall, handsome gentlemen and a pretty lady.
    And I will be an old grumpy man with white hair....

    These kids will probably have a good life, stable jobs and everything that a parent can wish.
    And I'll be a retiree lying in the beach that a man like me can wish.

    These will be our wishes and aspirations but then when reality strikes, we cannot really tell (or can we?)

    Madam Auring can tell the future but she cannot be sure.

    I, myself can read the future through cards and through the palm of the hand. I, once, read the lines on the palm of a lady's hand. She was shocked to find out how I knew about her life. I told her the things which may come and she felt bad. So I told her that these predictions are just guide. If you like what is written in your hand, be sure to make it real. If you don't, make an effort to revert the situation. We met again after a few years and she told me that what I said to her was wrong. But she admitted that she made my remarks then as her inspiration in getting the things that I said would not find her way.

    So our life is really in our hands. It depends on the things that we go through, the experience that teach us how to be humble, the mistakes that brings us back to our senses, the successes that pushes as further to find the truth.

    As my brother once said... "The thing that happens to ones life at any given time is the best thing that can happen to him.."
    For an explanation, please ask him...

    In the end, do you believe in the things that I'm saying? Just asking... Hehehe...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home