website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Monday, March 20, 2006

    New Bloggers



    These are my two friends who are going to go into blogging, Joy and Cyrell.

    Joy is a sophomore student in Aces Polytechnic College, Panabo City. She has a very good grasp in programming and would like to try it out on html. Well, they have a subject (maybe) on it so I expect something good from her.

    Cyrell is a first year BSCS student in the same school and is inclined to discuss maybe on some fashion issues.

    There the best of friends. They quarell at times but just the same, like siblings, they settle their differences before going to bed, not literally of course, as they belong to the same sex group.

    Another student here is peeking on this article, Her name is Jovelyn, a typical Bol-anon and is taking up Office Management. She is always smiling. I seldom see her in a bad mood be it in an angry situation.

    across the hall where I am blogging, I can see my students standing up. OOooops, it's almost time. No wonder they're looking in my direction waiting for a sign for them to get out of the room and head home

    Maybe this is just as exhaustive day for them as it is for me.

    This is a sample blog. I am showing joy some things that she can put and decorate her blog.

    Good Luck Joy on your exploration in the world of weblogging. Ikaw rin Cy.

    Gotta get home now.

    Hello Christine...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home