website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Monday, January 28, 2008

    Success

    Different people have different views. Different individuals have different opinions. An experience may lead to another. There is what we call SUCCESS.

    What is success? It is an achievement of a goal and the opposite of failure. So, if we say SUCCESS, it means there problems and goals being overcame. When we say, we are successful, what goals did we achieve? At the start of our lives, we already have goals or purpose, yet we don't know them. At a certain age, we seem to see our goal, our objective. And usually, this is superficial. We dream of a few things to make us comfortable and happy. Then after achieving this, we see another goal, another milestone to reach. Everytime, we envision to accomplish big things, we do it bit by bit. By solving small things, we learn and somehow, along the way, we get to solve big things.

    But what really is our goal? When I ponder in front of a mirror each morning when I wake up, I usually ask myself, 'What will I do today?'. And almost every single time I answer myself back, I would say 'Get things done.'. But somewhere deep inside tells me this is not enough. Being able to wake up each day and do the things I need to do, makes me wonder, 'What do I achieve each day?' And then, I begin to realize, I should have a goal way back when I was conceived. I just did not know it. And somewhere along my teenage life, I could have seen it but just ignore it, pretending to see what I want to see and believe.

    Struggling to know my real worth and purpose, I came to ask my inner self, the good-natured nucleus of my life. I ponder on things I read, on words I hear and on the experience I felt and the beauty that I see. Around me are beautiful things and not so beautiful things. Beside me are soft voices and not so soft melodies. At night, it is hard to hear the defeaning silence when you are in an urban area. Yet you don't understand what you hear. You just listen to the humdrum of life as it goes. And again I wonder, am I successful? Yes, literally, I have goals and objectives being achieved. But hese objectives are far from the real motive of my life on earth. Failure on the other hand, I may not admit it, also proliferate throughout my life. But to treat it as an obstacle, I learned to view it as a success. For every failure that comes, it is an oppurtunity to succeed. I am successful in divining the action as failure. Acceptance of failure is in itself willpower. But then again, with this in mind, 'am I successful?' I don't know. I have yet to see, feel and embrace my real goal. I know in the near future, I can fathom this and will be able to guide my actions and reactions towards the fulfillment of this ultimate goal, little by little.

    As of now, I am contented in finding this, until I will be successful. Who knows, this maybe is my goal - finding the real motive. But then, I can always snapback to where I am now... making a post on a blog called 'The World of Reality'. We have different views and then there is reality and perception.

    1 Comments:

    At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey,

    When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]reagnav.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research indicates that nearly 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

    About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home