website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Thursday, June 03, 2010

    Special Sauce

    This special sauce can go geat with any dish that needs sawsawan.
    This is great for grilled pork, beef, etc and for wrapped foods such as siomai, lumpia, empanada.

    Just mix the following ingredients in equal amounts

    Oyster Sauce (preferably Garlic) - I prefer Mama Sita
    Soy sauce - I prefer Silver Swan
    Chilli Sauce - I prefer silver Swan
    Hot vinegar - I prefer Pinakurat
    Ordinary vinegar - I prefer Datu Puti

    That's it!!
    Enjoy your dippings!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home