website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Thursday, June 03, 2010

    Self-confidence

    Are you confident? Do you see yourself as somebody who could do anything at hand? What does self-confidence mean?
    I ponder on this question because I've seen people who are exuding an aura of pure confidence. I have also seen people who seem to have the character to be confident and yet they don;t show it. Others have the guts to call themselves confident but uh-oh, they stumble like dominoes.
    Confidence is defined as the belief in one's self and ability. It's supposed to be a freedom from doubt. Does anybody really do get a good grade on having no doubts on himself?
    As I looked at people, there seem to be a relationship between confidence and open-mindedness. The ability to entertain other forms of ideas is a sign of confidence. Being able to grasp things which are new or which are given a new definition is a true measure of confidence. You can be confident in what you do but then again if you stick with it in this dynamic world of changes, you will soon lose that confidence. Being open to whatever, however, drives people to assess things as they come, using experience and informed judgment to be confident in the things that they do.
    This topic on self-confidence and open-mindedness will stick a long time in my mind as I gather more information and observe real-life experiences along my life.
    My confidence is surely high that I can stumble on good and real meaning of self-confidence.
    This is just a thought a minute before lunch time. But I'm confident this is not a result of hunger. But I'm open to the possibility that this is just an illusion. Somehow, I can realize what is real and what is just a perception...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home